[iBook] re: Classic problem

Michaelj mjm1n at cox.net
Mon Nov 22 09:23:09 PST 2004

Hi all,
Does anyone know what this means, when I try to start a classic program on
OS 10.3.6 I get a error message.  There is a problem with updating the
Classic specific files; Classic was unable to update it's files in "system
folder" on "iBook HD"
I tried reinstalling both OS 10.3.6 and OS 9.2.2 and get the same result.
Also did a repair permissions, reblessed the System folder, and ran Disk
first-aid. All to no avail.
Both OS 9.2.2 and OS 10.3.6 run properly when choosing them as startup disk.
The problem comes when I try to run a "Classic" program in OS X.
Thanks  Mike