[iBook] OT: burning large files to a CD

Angus Wallace angus.wallace at flinders.edu.au
Wed Nov 24 04:45:44 PST 2004

Sorry mate - I didn't actually read what the thread was about!

Have you seen XCDRoast (http://www.xcdroast.org/)? It's open-source (free), but
it's not at all Mac-ish. It's more like linux/unix, and it requires X11 to be
installed. It is very powerful however, and I'd be amazed if it can't do what
you want - it just depends how computer-savvy you are ;-).

Good luck!
-Angus