[iBook] Re:External Monitor for my ibook

KathyMac! MacsAndMusic at MusiciansForProgress.org
Tue Nov 30 08:53:06 PST 2004

If you hurry and purchase in the next day or two you can get a
Princeton 19" LCD screen for $349. It is $449 upfront with a $100 mail
in rebate.

Get it at Newegg.com as they are in stock. Macmall also carried them
but were always out of stock. I bought two of them and I have the hack
for my roommate's 20" iMac so that it will run an external monitor as
an extended desktop. Works beautifully with another screen.

The Princeton has a nice picture and great reviews. Plus, it comes with
both the DVI and VGA connectors. That's the cheapest you will find a
19" flat panel LCD.

But you have to act quick because it ends today or very soon.

KathyMac!