[iBook] ibook/airport reception issue

Jill Whenmouth jillwhenmouth at mac.com
Sat Oct 2 11:10:10 PDT 2004

Dave,

i am catching up reading the digest threads and saw your comment about first
tech.  you might want to check on how long they will take to do the work.  I
left the twin cities in 2001, but my experience with them up to that point
was that they were always backlogged... that it took a couple of weeks or
more for them to get to people's computers.  My memory was that if applecare
would have covered it, it would have been way quicker to have called
applecare and had it shipped out.    Have you ever had an applecare pickup?
My experience has been that it was amazingly swift and convenient

JW