[iBook] Hello, I am new to the list.

Jim Shimozawa kotonk2 at mac.com
Sat Oct 2 11:32:17 PDT 2004

Hello:
I'm happy with my 700 iBook.
I bought it new from Smalldog last year.
I had one problem since purchase - a faulty motherboard.
FYI - you should know about this site.
http://www.apple.com/support/ibook/faq/

Based on my machine's serial number, I was covered under this program.
There was no question asked.
Still, I recommend that you buy Apple Care extended warranty within the
next 12 months.
Welcome to the light and right side of computing.
Jim