[iBook] Hello, I am new to the list.

Jim Shimozawa kotonk2 at mac.com
Sat Oct 2 13:56:43 PDT 2004

On Oct 2, 2004, at 12:50 PM, sloppyagape at christian.net wrote:

>  I am purchasing this iBook from Mac ResQ. I am not sure I can get
> Apple Care. It's a refurb.
You may still be covered by Apple's logic board replacement program.
Check the serial number when you get your machine.

>  I am excited as a kid at Christmas. Infact, I have been positively
> giddy today. This is  the realization of one of my dreams. And I am
> really hoping it's not a nightmare. I am aware that some of these
> units have problems.
>
> I don't think I will be able to sleep till it gets here. I am utterly
> fixated.

I know exactly how you feel.
Faithfully, I tracked my iBook on the web.
When the magic day finally arrived, I actually spent hours tending my
front yard waiting for my UPS man to show up.
He was my Santa in July.
His nondescript brown truck never looked better than that morning.
Peecee people would not understand.

Good luck and enjoy your iBook!
Jim

(When you can afford to, max out your RAM & add an Airport card.
It makes a big difference.)