[iBook] Hello, I am new to the list.

Cameron Miller cameron at grumpyfish.com
Mon Oct 4 07:44:26 PDT 2004

Jag ROCKS! But Panther's even better!

As far as Jag goes though I've had about 2 or 3 system crashes in 18
months on my 400 DV iMac - and that's with the computer on and number
crunching 24/7 !! It's a most impressive operating system.

But then, as I've said, Panther seems to be even better than Jag for
stability, workability, speed etc. I have that on my SE Graphite
clamshell.

I still have 9.2 on a 350 iMac here but really it's days are
numbered. I see no point in hanging on to 9.2 much longer - though to
be fair I still use it for a bit of number crunching as well......and
SETI at Home of course :-)

Cameron.