[iBook] Airport cards/alternatives

Valerie Maples vlmaples at bellsouth.net
Tue Oct 26 11:41:27 PDT 2004

Dear Scott;

Unfortunately, for us, there must be no wires. We charge the battery, then
give her the laptop (actually, it is suspended in a framework above her bed)
with no way to secure things like that. Because the battery life is
sufficient with her teacher instruction period, nothing else is necessary.

Were there any third-party vendor cards made? Like the other gentlemen, $100
seems too steep for something used.

Valerie