[iBook] Airport cards/alternatives

Brandon M. Bost bmbost at joimail.com
Tue Oct 26 21:00:31 PDT 2004

On 10/26/04 8:25 PM, "Joe Roberts" <joereform at mac.com> wrote:

> You could always try eBay...they have several on the auction block
> right now.

Has anybody had any luck with USB wireless adapters, the ones that are kinda
like the USB flash drives?  I'm almost tempted to get one of those, because
they are reasonable, but from what I've read about the D-Link adapter on
MacAddict (kernel panics galore, from what they experienced), I'm put off by
them.  Plus, I use a flash disk a lot already.  I'm not sure if there's
enough room for the both of them.  Thanks!

Brandon M. Bost