[iBook] Airport Extreme Card Issue

Matt chester_the_lp_dork at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 28 05:46:27 PDT 2004

ok, I know that you said that the antenna is fully
connected but i had that exact problem. I could not
connect to any network no matter how close I was to
the AP. Infact the antenna lead may not be fully
attached to the card. Push a little on it until you
hear a click. Don't be afraid to use a little force.

Matt