[iBook] Disk image: what to do with it?

Francois Gijsen f.gijsen at gmail.com
Fri Sep 17 01:35:22 PDT 2004

Hi!
I've just downloaded Cyberduck, and it worked for me like a charm... I
think you've got to update your system to 10.3... read on the
developper page: "Cyberduck has never been tested on any OS X version
prior to 10.3. Your mileage may vary."

I think that's the response to your question... sorry about that...

Best regards,
Francois Gijsen (Belgium).