[iBook] Help for a friend...

Justin Herald justin.herald at sbcglobal.net
Wed Sep 22 18:14:55 PDT 2004

It sounds like the software is corrupt. Is it only that program, or
does the same thing happen with other apps? He can remove the
application and all of the other files associated with it and then
reinstall them, and if that doesn't work, I'm not sure what will. Maybe
use the famous placebo of zapping the P-RAM