[iBook] ibook/airport reception issue

Justin Herald justin.herald at sbcglobal.net
Fri Sep 24 17:27:26 PDT 2004

Could it be the actual antenna? Deep inside the iBook.  I had a G3/600
and it had the same problem. I gave the card to a friend (not knowing
that within a week they went from being worth 40 dollars to being 100)
after the logic board died and it wasn't under their recall.

I am not sure of a solution if it is, in fact, the antenna.