[iBook] dot-mac finally being upgraded ?

Michael Elliott michaelelliott at mac.com
Wed Sep 29 17:55:01 PDT 2004

Yes they've upgraded the service.  The timing is suspcious...it is now,
what, the 2nd anniversary of the .Mac paid service?  I bet they had a
TON of non-renewals.  I know that I had decided not to renew at
all..ignored the 30 day, 7 day, and 1 day warning (which I got this
morning).  Now I see that there's this huge increase.  I would think
that the bulk of their subscriptions turn over in September, so why
didn't they announce this change earlier?

I've ordered a $75 .Mac retail upgrade from Buy.com, should be here
soon.  Will never pay $99 again if I can help it.  (Yes, I'm going to
renew now).

Michael