[iBook] iBook Wish List

Mike Wallinga mwallinga at mailup.net
Wed Sep 29 20:18:55 PDT 2004

Good point, Kirk.  I have an IBM ThinkPad T series laptop at work, which
has a resolution of 1400 * 1050, so I think I'm just getting used to the
extra screen space available on that screen.

But you're absolutely right, scaling that screen down to a different
resolution is not a good idea.  The ThinkPad screen looks dreadful at
1024 * 768.

So, maybe the iBook's screen as-is serves the majority of people better.
  And I'll probably need to get a stronger prescription for my contact
lenses if I continue to use the IBM laptop at work.  :-)

- Mike W.