[iBook] USB 2.0 on 1Ghz iBook

Linda van Thiel lvt at mac.com
Wed Apr 6 17:08:35 PDT 2005

oops - didn't go through the first time cause I sent it from my
earthlink account instead of my .mac account
------
Sorry, slightly off topic but does anyone have a view on which is the
best UBS 2.0 card reader? I was thinking of getting one with USB hub
built in too. The Macally one seems small, reasonably priced and looks
robust.

http://store.apple.com/Apple/WebObjects/ukstore.woa/90701/wo/
hW4TPrrU6OvG2nmB77J2MPkA7HO/1.0.11.1.0.6.12

Matt

I have a similar generic one from MeritLine.com - works great.  Nice to
have the ac adapter when I plug in a usb stick that has a high power
requirement.  As Alton Brown (Food Channel - Good Eats) says -
multitasking is good!!!!

Linda
SE Michigan