[iBook] alternative to powerpoint?

Dennis Thompson II agedcheddar at access4less.net
Thu Apr 21 18:18:08 PDT 2005

I've been using iWork and NeoOffice/J extensively at school and work.

I usually have the best luck using iWork for environments where I can
take my iBook G4 to present, print, etc. from.  When I have to share
with windows users or use windows machines to present from, I find that
NeoOffice/J works best with the least formatting issues.

I think that for the price iWork is a bargain.  NeoOffice/J is well
worth the download also of you have a good broadband connection.  That
way all your bases are covered and you can peacefully co-exist with your
windows co-workers, family members, etc.

Just my $0.02

Dennis 'Sky' Thompson