[iBook] Bad power supply?

John Lyon jelyon at mac.com
Sat Apr 23 07:59:56 PDT 2005

I've found my iBook G4's power supply gets very hot when charging -
particularly if it's laying on something that helps trap the heat (like a
comforter, or the carpet.) I've started placing it on something that will
help dissipate the heat better than textiles.

On 4/22/05 6:55 AM, "maclist" <maclist at arneandmelissa.org> either wrote,
forwarded or quoted: