[iBook] Any almost free dialup ISP's left?

David Linker dtlinker at u.washington.edu
Sat Apr 23 19:27:37 PDT 2005

I have been using Access4free for on-the-road dial-up access about 2-3
times/year, since my ISP (Comcast) does not provide dial-up. After an
initial sign-up fee, the service has been free, since I never use more
than the free 10hrs/month.

I just received an email that after June 1 they will discontinue the
service. They recommend switching to Earthlink, but that will mean that
I will pay a monthly charge even when I am not using the service.

Any other good free/almost free/pay-as-you-go services out there that
are mac OS X usable in the US?

It would be a bonus, but not required, if the service were also
available in Canada.

Thanks in advance.

David Linker