[iBook] Re: Replacement drive for ibook G4

Steve Jones shjones at hywyn.plus.com
Tue Aug 9 05:18:41 PDT 2005

Thanks for the info Richard,
I'd be interested to know how hard you push your ibook. I'll be
recording music (which is why I'm going for the Seagate Momentus as
they are quiet) and I have to be careful the fan doesn't kick in during
sessions.
There's also the matter of cost, - the 7200 is twice the price of the
5400 in the UK!
Cheers,

Steve