[iBook] iPhoto woes

Jean-Paul Thuot fearsome.orange at gmail.com
Wed Aug 10 00:49:44 PDT 2005

I use iPhoto Buddy to organize my libraries into small manageable
chunks.  I usually make a new library once a month, and fill it up to
the 1,000 picture mark before making a new one.

This has the double advantage of keeping the size small so that loss
of organization isn't so great an issue, and keeping it small so that
iPhoto never bogs down while trying to read its library file.

It's free, look for it on Versiontracker.com

Jean-Paul