[iBook] Must have apps on PB?

victoria duggan victoria.duggan at ntlworld.com
Thu Aug 25 01:31:14 PDT 2005

Hi  I use appleworks 6 with my ibook clamshell and also claris works
with my 5xx series which i think is an early version of appleworks
on my pismo  i use office 2004, and on my desktop i use both apple
works and office.  if you save all the docs the same they can all be
read by each other, I am just trying out open office1.1 on a linux
configured pismo to see if that is readable with other macs also .

vicki