[iBook] ibook keyboard

Jack baron58 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Dec 1 18:22:28 PST 2005

John McClernan wrote:

> Yes it happened to my last iBook. Keep your fingernails shorter and  try
> not to type with your fingers perpendicular to the kbd.

Did cutting your fingernails help?

My fingers and hands only fit together one way, and my fingernails
probably only touch the bottom row of keys which they are holding up
better than some of the other rows'.

Of the three Powerbooks/Ibooks and innumerable other Apple keyboards
that I have had, only this '05 iBook has had any noticeable wear on the
keyboard symbols, and my usage patterns haven't changed.

Jack