[iBook] Need Memory Recommendations for 12" iBook G4

abpanman at sbcglobal.net abpanman at sbcglobal.net
Wed Dec 7 11:05:40 PST 2005

Hi All,
  Just subscribed to the list. I've purchased a slightly used 12" iBook G4, 1.2 GHZ which will be mostly used by the wife. It only has 256 MB RAM and I want to add a 512 MB stick. I believe it uses PC2100 DDR but was wondering if it could use PC2700 as well? Also looking for best place to buy the memory. Ramseeker.com shows the least expensive to be 1-800-for-memory at about $39. Is this good quality? Thanks for the help.