[iBook] Re: Yo-Yo repair

Dan K macdan at comcast.net
Wed Feb 9 08:43:03 PST 2005

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention . . . I recently "discovered" these Targus
adapter tips, at US$10 apiece (+ shipping of course.)

size for pre-G4 PBooks and pre-DualUSB iBooks:
<http://www.targus.com/us/product_details.asp?sku=APT8>
<http://www.targus.com/us/product_details.asp?sku=APTS8>

size for G4 PBooks and DualUSB (+ later) iBooks:
<http://www.targus.com/us/product_details.asp?sku=APT15>
<http://www.targus.com/us/product_details.asp?sku=APTS15>

I'm not sure what the connection on the Targus side of the tip looks
like. Since I haven't one on hand, could someone who has one give details
on what the Targus side looks like?

Hey, if you replicated the Targus end, with both tip sizes on hand you
could power any generation of Apple portable from the one adapter.

dan k

http://macdan.n3.net/
carracho://dankephoto.dhs.org:9700
hotline://dankephoto.dhs.org:9500