[iBook] Monitor adaptor

John McClernan jmcclernan2 at comcast.net
Mon Feb 14 09:32:25 PST 2005

Lucas,
It depends on what kind of cable connections the projector uses. It would be
one of these two:

http://store.apple.com/1-800-MY-APPLE/WebObjects/AppleStore.woa/72204/wo/QU5
uVcmGdSOV2ioBzIwGBkgD7Vc/2.0.11.1.0.6.25.7.11.7.3

Or

http://store.apple.com/1-800-MY-APPLE/WebObjects/AppleStore.woa/72204/wo/QU5
uVcmGdSOV2ioBzIwGBkgD7Vc/5.0.11.1.0.6.25.7.11.4.3

You can order directly from Apple, or pick one up at an Apple Store.
Cheers,
John