[iBook] iBook 500 slow

Alex Santos 100MB Neostrada Mail izabella.misiewiczsantos at neostrada.pl
Sat Jan 15 18:35:40 PST 2005

Kind of makes one wonder why Apple tends to skimp on RAM. Why do they
bog down the performance of their own machines? Nowadays you need a
minimum of 512MB. Personally my emac has 384 and it get by VERY nicely,
although then I can't compare with anything else but I am not
complaining!

Get more RAM, purchase a 512MB module, you won't regret it.

When you want a faster computer, RAM is ALWAYS first, even before a
processor upgrade