[iBook] Battery Charger Indicator

Scott Warren sw at shelton.org
Wed Jan 19 09:11:13 PST 2005

Hoping you have had the patience to let it charge over night, I would
look at the battery with some free battery utils out on the web.  They
can tell you amount of charge and stuff like that to give you a better
clue where your battery's life is at.  What does your battery icon say?
Charged? 60% left?