[iBook] Success replacing DVD/CDRW in dual USB iBook

Tim Foran tforan1 at lycos.com
Thu Jul 7 23:07:08 PDT 2005

Out of curiosity, when you say the original drive stopped working, can you give more detail?
My CD drive still works relatively fine, but the DVD drive plays movies for just over an hour and then crashes (computer freezes). I've tried cleaning everything but no luck. Is it past the point of no return?

TIm