iBook cooling in a case (was Re: [iBook] re key labels wearing off etc)

Samantha Cornell samantha at netresults.biz
Sun Jul 10 06:34:37 PDT 2005

Johan's concern relates to a question that I have been worried about.
If I put my iBook in a sleeve or case when I am done using it - will
this cause it to retain too much heat and do damage? Often it is quite
warm after a few hours of use - which I am aware is normal.

The particular case that I am referring to is a foof
(http://www.foofbag.com), which is a lined corduroy sleeve, but I
imagine this would be relevant to any bag or sleeve.

Does anyone have any idea if this is okay? Will the case impair the
cooling to such a degree t hat I should be concerned?

Samantha