[iBook] iBook G4 external speakers?

Michelle happydog at ccp.com
Thu Jul 14 22:05:51 PDT 2005

HI everyone,

I went a little "hog wild" on the iTunes Music Store a couple weeks
ago... it is a whole new world! Since I am without an iPod (and will
be until prices come down)... I'd like to consider getting some
plug-in speakers for my iBook G4. Obviously the speakers IN the iBook
are sorely lacking for listening to music. I have listened some with
my Sony headphones while working on stuff online, etc and they
sounded pretty darn good though.

Is there a brand of speaker you all recommend for use w/an iBook that
will not cost an arm and a leg? I really blew my budget on the iBook
in the first place, and did a little minor damage at the iTunes
store... so something that's a "bargain" for speakers would be
awesome.

Thanks,
Michelle & Herd
happydog at ccp.com