[iBook] Loose screenwire?

Eric Richardson lbyron at comcast.net
Mon Jul 18 06:07:47 PDT 2005

Well, I should have paid more attention. I have been deleting all
those posts about loose screen wires and displays that act up. My
iBook is losing one of the colors, I think maybe blue, since the
screen gets a green tint over everything. I have a 1 GHz G4 about a
year and a half old. Just over the last 4 or 5 days the screen has
been doing this when I open it up from closed and sleeping and it
goes to normal with a light tap or shake. Vibration or moving can
cause it too and sometimes it will get some lines that come and go
rapidly across the screen with vibration of typing or clicking the
track pad. I do have AppleCare. What's the fix?

Eric Richardson