[iBook] iBook skin?

Samantha Cornell samantha at netresults.biz
Thu Jun 2 11:47:48 PDT 2005

It seems like about a year ago, I came across a website that was
selling some sort of iBook sleeve/case/skin/cover contraption.
Essentially, it was similar to the ipod skins that are available now.
I can no longer remember the company, and I have googled everything I
can think of.  Does anyone remember the company ro the product name?

Essentially, what I am looking for is some sort of cover to protect my
iBook.  I need it to be thin, so it can fit in my bag - I don't have
alot of room to play with. I don't expect much in the way of
protecting, just something to keep it from getting scratched and banged
up from other things in my bag. Ideally, it would not need to be
removed to use the iBook...this will help me distinguish mine from my
husband's (I already too his to work the other day...a huge hassle)

Such a thing MUST exist...what am I missing?

Thanks for any ideas, hints, suggestions, musings....

Samantha