[iBook] Re: iBook skin?

tobias parkblue at gmx.net
Mon Jun 6 07:01:47 PDT 2005

I have a wetsuit-type skin for my iBook after using one for years for my
2400. I * love * them and would get the same type of sleeve for any laptop
again.

I bought mine two years ago from a Apple store in Munich/Germany called
Gravis. They come in black and light grey (which is what I have, it's
washable).

Additional observation: TSA (as in "Transport Safety Agency") lets me put
the iBook in it's skin into the X-trays, without taking it out (I just came
back from Munich last week). Nice.

Samantha, if you need more 411 let me know,

Tobias