[iBook] Going wireless w/o Airport Card

Dave Wyman davewyman at imountainman.com
Sun Jun 19 15:35:57 PDT 2005

I'm thinking about reactivating an older G3 iBook (so I don't get
delirium tremens while I repair a newer iBook).

The older one doesn't have an Airport card. Not that they are that
expensive (I see the cards are $99 at Macenthusiasts, in L.A.). But
I've been thinking about picking up a less expensive alternative.

Will these things work with my iBook? Is plug and play possible?

For example, this one from Staple:
http://www.staples.com/Catalog/Browse/Sku.asp?PageType=1&Sku=574704

Thanks,

Dave
--
http://www.davewyman.com
http://www.idrivebackroads.com (Guidebook to Northern California)

This mail is a natural product. The slight variations in spelling and
grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are
to be considered flaws or defects.