[iBook] iBook keys wearing off - ME TOO!

Samantha Cornell samantha at netresults.biz
Mon Jun 20 13:53:06 PDT 2005

I bought mine from CompUSA - ugh.  Still though, it was new in the
box, the box was unopened (I don't have alot of faith in CompUSA).

Frankly, it is a bit ridiculous.  I could understand if i was doing
something extreme with it, but honestly, I'm not.  It's not that it's
a big deal, and I don't want to be picky, but really...

We have an Apple Store opening this weekend.  I may stop in there and
get their feedback/

Anyone else?  Is this a recurring theme, or did we get a bad batch of
keys?