[iBook] Battery replacement

Brian Olesky brian4 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jun 20 21:40:41 PDT 2005

 My wife has the same Book, it's just about 3 years old now, and the battery
was pretty much shot a few months ago, so I ordered her one from Other World
Computing. I just went there, and you can order the battery you need for
$120. My wife is very happy with hers, but I don't know how long it lasts
because she tends to use it on battery for awhile, then plug it in for a
while, then go back to battery, etc.

You can find that battery at www.otherworldcomputing.com. In my experience,
they're good people to work with.

HTH,