[iBook] Book, iBook, Party

Dave Wyman davewyman at imountainman.com
Tue Jun 28 16:53:24 PDT 2005

I've got a new book out, Backroads of Southern California. It's a
pictorial guidebook.

I am happy to admit that I put most of the book together on my iBook,
including the text and most of the photos, as well as several photos I
scanned into the book or pulled off the Web from the Library of
Congress. On occasion I checked a photo out on an old iMac. (Thanks to
some advice here I recently purchased a 19" monitor - way better! Well,
with luck, the new monitor will be put to use with my next book
project). I'm very happy with the way the guidebook turned out and so
is the publisher.

There's a publication party on August 16th, 7 p.m. at Borders
bookstore, in Westwood Village, Los Angeles. And everyone here who
might be in the area is invited. There will be some refreshments and
I'll make a digital presentation with the help, of course, of my iBook!

I've gotten some good advice here over the past few years, advice that
helped me with my book.

Dave
--
http://www.davewyman.com
http://www.idrivebackroads.com (Guidebook to Northern and Southern

This mail is a natural product. The slight variations in spelling and
grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are
to be considered flaws or defects.