[iBook] Re: iBook Digest, Vol 10, Issue 13

Jonathan Fletcher jfletch at aye.net
Thu Jun 30 13:36:40 PDT 2005

On Jun 30, 2005, at 12:45 PM, Richard McKay <richard.mckay1 at virgin.net>:

> Officially there is a limit to the amount of CD copies you can make
> of the
> iTunes item and also the number of computers that can listen to the
> music
> purchased from iTunes at the same time.

Actually, there is a limit to the number of times a PLAYLIST can be
burned to a CD. You can alter the playlist (change its name, alter
its contents--I'm not sure exactly) and burn another batch of CDs. I
presume that is so you can't easily set up an assembly line.

The song itself can be burned any number of times. But law-abiding
citizens, good Christians, those careful not to cheat their fellow
man, and those careful of their bad karma levels have no need to push
such limits. The limits are put there for those other people.

You can play the song on up to five computers and any number of iPods.

j.

--
Jonathan Fletcher
jfletch at newmediaconstco.com