[iBook] Re: iBook Parts (cracked?)

Scott Warren sw at shelton.org
Thu Mar 3 06:32:37 PST 2005

Here is the thread I started about the cracks on the corners of the
iBook in the gray "band" around the edge.  I was told that this is not
covered by apple care.  I thought it odd that 38 computers get the same
kind of crack in the same place and no other place on the same
material.  No way 38 people treat a computer the same way.  We
submitted this to apple and never heard back from them.

Only 1 or 2 people responded to this letting me know their single
laptop showed signs of something similar so I am not sure what to think
about this.