[iBook] Question about <133mhz RAM

Benjamin Kennedy bjkennedy at mac.com
Thu Mar 10 18:18:44 PST 2005

I'm pretty sure the answer is no. I don't think it will physically fit
besides. This is a hassle because as far as I know the DDR ram (2100,
2700, etc) is somewhat cheaper.

In Japan, where I live, PC100/133 ram is pretty tough to come by these
days... when I wanted to upgrade the ram in my iBook I had to order
from the US. The stuff domestically available was literally twice as
expensive.

Ben