[iBook] wireless mouse waking up iBook from sleep

Luypaert, Johan (Johan) jluypaert at lucent.com
Fri Mar 11 01:29:13 PST 2005

Ben,

The problem never occured with a basic wired optical microsoft mouse. I bought a logitech wireless mouse yesterday (MX1000) which I can switch on / off, so basicly the problem is solved :) (Hmmm, that remembers me of a bird that sticks his head in the sand :) )

Of course there's another problem now :) When I'm not using the mouse, for about 15 secs, it tends to "jump" down about 10cm on my screen. I didn't look for an update of the logitech mouse software yet.

Matthew,

I'm not sure about this, I'm not in front of my iBook, but I tought there was an option that allows bluetooth devices to wake the computer. Maybe you can verify this?

Thanks for the replies,

Johan.