[iBook] ibook OEM Batteries on ebay

B G briang113 at pacbell.net
Sun Mar 20 17:58:58 PST 2005

I bought a replacement battery for my ibook 500 from ebay about 6
months ago, it was one of the ones that is grey and missing the
polycarbonite shell.  I am very please I paid around 40 i think and I
get 3.5 hours of usage on the meter when fully charged of course the
actual time varies, but is working great so far.

here is the sellers ebay id  	nexcomp

Good luck.

BG