[iBook] Re: Really Jumpy Cursor

Dave Wyman davewyman at imountainman.com
Thu Mar 31 01:38:38 PST 2005

Norm wrote:

> This sounds like it may be static electricity.  You are grounding
> yourself when you touch the track pad. Spray the area under your chair
> and the chair with static guard.

Possible - however, it's done it in my office (actually the old
breakfast nook), the living room, and all over the desert while
traveling in a car, yesterday, and it's still doing it back home,
tonight.
--
http://www.davewyman.com
http://www.idrivebackroads.com (Guidebook to Northern California)

This mail is a natural product. The slight variations in spelling and
grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are
to be considered flaws or defects.