[iBook] Performance improvements with Tiger.

Risha Moonshadow rishamoonshadow at yahoo.com
Mon May 16 17:12:54 PDT 2005

I've seen lots of comments about better performance
with Tiger,  what I'm wondering is what each of you
were running before.  Older versions of the OS or are
you seeing these improvements in moving from Panther
to Tiger?  I have had my ibook for about 6 months now,
and don't plan on rushing out and upgrading the OS
right away, but I am curious as to whether I can
expect much of difference between Panther and Tiger on
a fairly current system.

Thanks!

Risha