[iBook] screen cleaning

Richard Clark mawgadog at tin.it
Wed May 18 12:22:28 PDT 2005

Seems like my first post got lost out at sea, here is a recap..... I
use Wet Wipes designed for cleaning eyeglasses and they work well for
me, should be pretty easy to find at any optical store or any drug
store, i find they cost less than the ones made specifically for
computers. In a year and a half no damage to my screen yet but your
mileage may vary. Get the ones that say safe for plastic and glass
lenses.

Richard