[iBook] Sorry for this question

Gregory Martinez gregmartinez at mac.com
Sun May 22 10:54:39 PDT 2005

I tried to remove Garageband from my iMac G4 a long time ago and
screwed up my whole system. I ended up having to completely erase my
hard drive and install my complete back up clone. Garageband reminds
me of some Microsoft programs that puts its tentacles into everything.
--
gregmartinez at mac.com
iMac G5, 1.8GHz, OS 10.4.1, 1GB RAM.
iBook 12" G4, 800MHz, OS 10.4, 640 MB RAM.