[iBook] airport extreme card

vicki duggan victoria.duggan at ntlworld.com
Mon May 23 14:47:57 PDT 2005

On 23 May 2005, at 22:41, Meg St. Clair wrote:

> Have you tried making sure that the card is properly seated? My
> original PB 12" would do a kernel panic if I picked it up by the left
> front corner. Finally read somewhere that the problem was a loose
> card. I took it out and put it back in firmly. All was good for
> several months. Then, all the knocking about I gave the poor PB
> loosened it up again. Repeat procedure.
>
> Meg
> On 23 May 2005, at 5:13 PM, vicki duggan wrote:

Any movement will freeze the system if the card is turned on and i have
checked the card is seated firmly.

I has cost me a fortune as-well as the parts that i replaced were fine
i just did not know it.
I think that i will have to get a usb stick. and sell the card on, it
worked fine in the emac i had it in before putting it in the book.

vicki