[iBook] <OT> CompUSA

Scott Warren sw at shelton.org
Wed May 25 06:36:36 PDT 2005

On May 24, 2005, at 8:14 PM, Clark Martin wrote:

> At 7:19 PM -0400 5/24/05, Joel Esler wrote:
>
>> We have no Fry's on East Coast.. :(  I went a Frys in Pheonix one
>> time.  I was in heaven.
>>

> It may have looked like heaven but it's really the other place.
>
> Perhaps their best known nefarious practice is putting back on the
> shelf anything that is returned regardless of what is in (or not
> in) the box.

... at a discounted $$ though...

Fry's pricing is a trip... was in the NEW DVDs section, The shelf
label said $19, the price tag on the DVD said $14, the register
charged me $9

Yes, Frys is a buyer beware place with a decent return policy.  I am
able to find good deals at the 2 Frys I frequent in Dallas...