[iBook] Where Did My Apple Go? Key Caps

Fred Stevens K2FRD k2frd at mac.com
Wed Nov 2 06:29:33 PST 2005

• option-shift -key works, at least on my default font. I was using caps-lock instead of shift. Thanks!

I have Character Palette in my menu bar, but it's unsatisfactory since it doesn't show under which key lies the symbols. That's why I like Key Caps: it shows the whole keyboard with each character under each key and can be changed to the appropriate key stroke, e.g., options, shift (u/c), no shift (l/c), caps-lock such that all characters for that keyboard setting are shown at the same time in relation to the keys used.

No Keyboard Viewer in Tiger.

Again, thanks!

Fred